List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hai Zhang Date:November 24 2011 10:54am
Subject:Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.60 has been released
View as plain text
Replication: Issuing the following statements, in the order
      shown, could cause a deadlock between the user thread and I/O
      thread:
START SLAVE;
STOP SLAVE SQL_THREAD;
START SLAVE;
      (Bug #11878104)

Who could be free to explain the reason about the above bug? In my point
there is no any relation btw user thread and i/o thread. why some
contention could happen btw them?
Thanks in advance :P

Regards,
ZhangHai(Mysql DBA)