List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Shigorin Date:September 18 2007 5:17pm
Subject:Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise source
View as plain text
On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 06:12:45PM +0200, Colin Charles wrote:
> >I think this is the worst case for the user, and would hurt
> >not only the "commercial Enterprise users" but all users, as
> >they then get a much less-maintained version of MySQL with
> >more delayed bug fixes.
> Since distributions don't normally *ship* every month, how does
> this make it worse for our user base?

updates/

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@stripped>
Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceRobin H. Johnson10 Sep
    • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceMichael Shigorin11 Sep
  • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceColin Charles18 Sep
    • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceRobin H. Johnson19 Sep
Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceJeremy Cole11 Sep
  • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceColin Charles18 Sep
    • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceMichael Shigorin18 Sep
      • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceColin Charles18 Sep
        • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceRobin H. Johnson19 Sep
        • Re: Distro packaging decisions and the non-public Enterprise sourceMichael Shigorin19 Sep