List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<4t4y5u671833v45 Date:December 25 0102 12:53am
Subject:Make money from your PC at home !!!
View as plain text
Hello -

This is a very brief email.  It is being sent to you because
I know you want to make money.

It's simple:  We have found a way to make money from home,
using the internet.  You won't "get rich quick", and you do
have to actually work.  We are working it, and people in my
group are making substantial incomes!

Want to know how?  Just send an email to:  itsforreal31@stripped
with the subject line "Send the info!" and I will make sure
you get the details.

with "Remove" in the subject line.

This message is not intended for residents of the state of
Washington, and screening of addresses has been done to the best
of our technical ability.  If you are Washington resident or
otherwise wish to be removed from this list, just follow the
removal instructions above.

2790rBDZ0-458BDpO1835CvDjl24
Thread
Make money from your PC at home !!!4t4y5u671833v4528 Dec