List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Hammers Date:December 11 2002 9:40am
Hello

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 09:29:58AM +0100, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
> Please post a quick introduction of yourself, when you have joined the
> list. That makes sure we all know who we are dealing with ;) Thanks!

I'm the Debian guy for MySQL since about 3.21.23.

My first 4.0 tries can be found on the /debian/project/experimental/
directory on the ftp.debian.org servers. Some users are already trying it
(i.e. bugged me to do the packaging as I planned not to start with 4.0
until it's stable...)

bye,

-christian-

Thread
Re: Invitation to join the MySQL "packagers" mailing listChristian Hammers11 Dec