List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mauro Sacchetto Date:December 10 2005 12:46pm
Subject:Re: Compile error of last version
View as plain text
Alle 18:12, venerdì 9 dicembre 2005, Lenz Grimmer ha scritto:
> Strange, that looks like a bug in a header file.

I communicate it to bugzilla. The kernel team replied:

=======================================
First of all, the kernel headers aren't directly usable for userspace, your
distribution should ship sane headers.

Additionally, last I checked MySQL abused atomic.h in a way it was never meant
to be used (for using the inline functions in userspace).
=======================================

I compiled from myself the headers for the most recent kernel.
With 2.6.13 mysql compilation worls fine, with 2.6.14 no.
Please, consider if the problem is not of mysql itself...

Thanx
MS
Thread
Compile error of last versionMauro Sacchetto8 Dec
  • Re: Compile error of last versionLenz Grimmer9 Dec
    • Re: Compile error of last versionMauro Sacchetto9 Dec
      • Re: Compile error of last versionLenz Grimmer12 Dec
    • Re: Compile error of last versionMauro Sacchetto10 Dec
    • Re: Compile error of last versionMauro Sacchetto10 Dec
      • Re: Compile error of last versionTom Lane10 Dec
        • Re: Compile error of last versionLenz Grimmer12 Dec
          • Re: Compile error of last versionTom Lane12 Dec
            • Re: Compile error of last versionLenz Grimmer13 Dec