List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Hammers Date:December 18 2002 5:27pm
Subject:Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?
View as plain text
On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 08:43:30AM +0100, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
> > One of my biggest problems is still, that the source code from an
> > unpacked .tar.gz is different to one after a build and a make distclean.
> Could you define "different"? What exactly differs?
E.g. the $(SUPERCLEANFILES) from include/Makefile. They are autogenerated
but not cleaned in "make distclean". Maybe they are the same as
$(DISTCLEANFILES).
Apart from that I really could remove most of the manual removals in my
rules file. Fine!

bye,

-christian-

Thread
Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Christian Hammers18 Dec
  • Re: Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Christian Hammers18 Dec
  • Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Lenz Grimmer18 Dec
    • Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Christian Hammers18 Dec
Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Lenz Grimmer19 Dec