List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lenz Grimmer Date:December 18 2002 7:43am
Subject:Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?
View as plain text

Thread
Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Christian Hammers18 Dec
  • Re: Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Christian Hammers18 Dec
  • Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Lenz Grimmer18 Dec
    • Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Christian Hammers18 Dec
Re: [packagers] Merging Debian specific patches into upstream?Lenz Grimmer19 Dec