List:Packagers« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lenz Grimmer Date:June 30 2003 6:45am
Subject:Re: RFC: mysqld in libexecdir vs. sbindir?
View as plain text
Thread
RFC: mysqld in libexecdir vs. sbindir?Lenz Grimmer27 Jun
  • Re: RFC: mysqld in libexecdir vs. sbindir?Christian Hammers27 Jun
    • Re: RFC: mysqld in libexecdir vs. sbindir?Lenz Grimmer30 Jun
  • Re: RFC: mysqld in libexecdir vs. sbindir?Andrea Suatoni28 Jun
    • Re: RFC: mysqld in libexecdir vs. sbindir?Lenz Grimmer30 Jun