List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mika Raento Date:March 20 2007 10:26am
Subject:bazaar batches
View as plain text
Hello

The bazaar branch includes all the autoconf-generated things, rather
than just autoconf's inputs. That's probably good, so that people
without autoconf can run this. But it also means that I get a huge
number of changes if I run autoconf in the tree :-(

Should we remove the things from the devel tree and tell people to run
autoreconf? Or should we add some kind of ignore-patterns for those files?

(I confess I've never used bazaar and that's partially why I'm asking
these questions rather than just fixing the issue).

	Mika

Thread
bazaar batchesMika Raento20 Mar
  • Re: bazaar batchesMonty Taylor20 Mar