List:NDB Connectors« Previous Message
From:Johan Jerräng Date:May 27 2009 4:38pm
Subject:JVM crash
View as plain text
Hi!

I have managed to build NDB/J on a Sun SPARC T2000 machine with Solaris 10
using Sun Studio 12. After that I had some problems with linking my test
program, and as it turned out I needed to recompile NDB cluster without the
–lmtmalloc flag since it wouldn’t allow dl_open() due to the NOOPEN flag.
However, I can now compile the program but the JVM crashes immediately at
conn.connect():

CLASSPATH=/opt/mysql/ndb-bindings/share/java/ndb-ndbj.jar::/home/johanj/ndb-
bindings-0.7.1/java/lib/jta-spec1_0_1.jar:.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/mysql/ndb-bindings/lib/ java -d64 Insert

#

# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:

#

#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xffffffff2ca2e304, pid=17307, tid=2

#

# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (10.0-b22 mixed mode
solaris-sparc)

# Problematic frame:

# C  [libndbclient.so.4.0.0+0x22e304]

#

# An error report file with more information is saved as:

# /home/johanj/ndb-bindings-0.7.1/java/hs_err_pid17307.log

#

#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp

# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.

# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

#

Abort (core dumped)

I have attached hs_err_pid17307.log.

Basically I’m stuck and I really want to get this working in order to
continue testing.

I’m thankful for any help.

BR,

Johan Jerräng