List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frazer Clement Date:February 2 2009 11:18am
Subject:Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?
View as plain text
Hi Tarbin,
  Can you explain a bit further what you are doing?
  FYI : TEXT *is* a BLOB with a character set.  So you must use the BLOB
API to read/write TEXT columns.  You *must not* use the normal
setValue/getValue API for TEXT columns.
  Perhaps you could describe what does and does not work in terms of
schemas, your code and the content and length of the data you are using.
Frazer

--
Frazer Clement, Software Engineer, MySQL Cluster
Sun Microsystems - www.mysql.com

what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?tarbin jiang2 Feb
  • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement2 Feb
    • RE: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?tarbin jiang3 Feb
      • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement3 Feb
        • RE: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?tarbin jiang4 Feb
          • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement4 Feb
          • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement1 Mar