List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tarbin jiang Date:February 2 2009 9:54am
Subject:what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?
View as plain text
all,
when I insert a record which including a TEXT type column, it returns error:
com.mysql.cluster.ndbj.NdbApiPermanentException: Tuple did not exist.
I found that if I set the TEXT type column as a formal string, it works without error.
but if I set the Text type column as a xml file, the error pops.
The procedure of reading xml file is no problem. And I used NDBBlob type to handle text
type.

insertOperation.setValue(xmlFile.bytes())

can anybody help me?
thanks from tarbin

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx
Thread
what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?tarbin jiang2 Feb
  • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement2 Feb
    • RE: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?tarbin jiang3 Feb
      • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement3 Feb
        • RE: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?tarbin jiang4 Feb
          • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement4 Feb
          • Re: what's the reason for problem "Tuple did not exist"?Frazer Clement1 Mar