List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:tarbin jiang Date:January 19 2009 7:39am
Subject:about implement multi-thread using ndb-connector
View as plain text
I want to write a module which is used to handle all data base operations. I only provider
an instance and an interface to other modules. In order to improve DB operation
performance, I want to use multi-thread(one NDB object per thread,all threads share one
cluster connection) in my module. I don't know how to implement.  Does anyone design such
case program?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/photos.aspx
Thread
about implement multi-thread using ndb-connectortarbin jiang19 Jan