List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:April 28 2008 4:57am
Subject:Re: NDB/Bindings 0.6.5 released
View as plain text
For those playing along at home, I have also uploaded patched debs of
6.3 to:

https://launchpad.net/~ndb-bindings/+archive

and I've added packages of 6.2 (patched) at:

https://launchpad.net/~mysql-cge-testing/+archive

Monty

--
Monty Taylor, MySQL Solution Architect
Database Group, Sun Microsystems

Thread
NDB/Bindings 0.6.5 releasedMonty Taylor28 Apr
  • Re: NDB/Bindings 0.6.5 releasedMonty Taylor28 Apr