List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:April 28 2008 4:54am
Subject:NDB/Bindings 0.6.5 released
View as plain text
Hey all,

I just uploaded a tarball of 0.6.5.

http://launchpad.net/ndb-bindings/devel/0.6.5/+download/ndb-bindings-0.6.5.tar.gz

There are several fixes to the build process, as well as the addition of
support for the decimal type in Python.

I strongly recommend (as in I'm not promising it'll work with anything
earlier) downloading and using:

http://launchpad.net/ndb-bindings/devel/0.6.5/+download/mysql-cge-6.3_6.3.13.withallpatches.tgz

or

http://launchpad.net/ndb-bindings/devel/0.6.5/+download/mysql-cge-6.2_6.2.14.withallpatches.tgz

Which I also just uploaded. These contain patches that will be found in
6.2.16 and 6.3.14 that are pretty necessary to do anything sensible with
NDB/Bindings. (Shared libraries - fixes, or at least should fix, most of
the build and link related bugs)

If anybody has any linking problems, please let me know. I'm getting
sick of them and want to get it all fixed ASAP.
--
Monty Taylor, MySQL Solution Architect
Database Group, Sun Microsystems