List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:April 10 2008 11:01pm
Subject:NDB/Bindings 0.6.2 released
View as plain text
Hey all,

I just uploaded a tarball of 0.6.2. This fixes the 6.3.12 problems, but
also fixes that ephemeral pointer corruption problem, and now works with
mysql build with --with-debug.

http://launchpad.net/ndb-bindings/devel/0.6.2/+download/ndb-bindings-0.6.2.tar.gz

You need to either install the MySQL CGE 6.3.12 packages from the
ndb-bindings PPA, wait for 6.3.13, or pull all of the patches out of the
debian source package and apply them to 6.3.12. (there are 8 of them
that are important) We've fixed a few issues in libndbclient itself that
are pretty essential.

Now, back to work on the things that really matter...

--
Monty Taylor
Senior Consultant

Thread
NDB/Bindings 0.6.2 releasedMonty Taylor11 Apr