List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mika Raento Date:March 20 2007 9:28am
Subject:autoconf pthreads support
View as plain text
Hiya

Before moving on just to the perl stuff, I noticed that java didn't
compile for me, due to using '-pthread' hardcoded in Makefile.in. Im not
quite sure if java has some support for figuring out the right flags for
itself, but if not, I think acx_pthread would fit us nicely, see:

http://autoconf-archive.cryp.to/acx_pthread.html

	Mika
Thread
patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMika Raento20 Mar
  • autoconf pthreads supportMika Raento20 Mar
    • Re: autoconf pthreads supportMonty Taylor20 Mar
  • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMonty Taylor20 Mar
    • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbStewart Smith22 Mar
      • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMika Raento22 Mar
        • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbStewart Smith23 Mar