List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:April 27 2007 11:23pm
Subject:Re: Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typed
attribute access
View as plain text
Mika Raento wrote:
> In the attached patch. Also simplified some exception definitions.
>
> I've noticed also that if you fail to set the actual operation type
> (readTuples() etc) on an operation, you'll get a bus error. Should these
> kinds of things be reported as bugs against ndbapi, or is it assumed
> that it's pretty harsh?

It's assumed that it's pretty harsh. :) That being said, there's nothing
stopping us from perhaps making some wrappers that set thing correctly.
Perhaps we make a NdbTransaction::getReadOperation() method that gets an
Operation and then calls readTuples() on it before returning it - and
then hide the getOperation() call?

--
Monty Taylor
Senior Consultant
        • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
  • %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento25 Apr
    • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Monty Taylor25 Apr
      • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento26 Apr
        • DocumentationMonty Taylor27 Apr
      • lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor27 Apr
          • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento7 May
            • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor7 May
      • Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typed attributeaccessMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typedattribute accessMonty Taylor28 Apr
Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor8 May