List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:April 27 2007 8:18pm
Subject:Documentation
View as plain text
Mika Raento wrote:

> I'd like to add some docs to the launchpad, but I don't think it
> actually includes a Wiki or anything like that?

Not yet - although I understand there will be one coming.

I've started a page on MySQL Forge:

http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/NdbConnectors

and told Launchpad about it.

I keep meaning to start writing some good Blueprints on Launchpad and
defining milestones and releases, but then I get lazy. Perhaps I'll
actually start doing that.

I've got a new feature I'm adding right now, so I'll make a blueprint
for it so we can try that out and see how it works.

--
Monty Taylor
Senior Consultant
        • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
  • %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento25 Apr
    • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Monty Taylor25 Apr
      • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento26 Apr
        • DocumentationMonty Taylor27 Apr
      • lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor27 Apr
          • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento7 May
            • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor7 May
      • Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typed attributeaccessMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typedattribute accessMonty Taylor28 Apr
Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor8 May