List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mika Raento Date:April 26 2007 9:55am
Subject:Re: %/% rule in Makefile?
View as plain text
Monty Taylor wrote:

> I've pushed things now to make it work a little more like I was
> expecting... but let me know if it's not working for you... Sorry for
> the trouble - I'm honestly not sure what happened to the original changes.

Hey, no worries. The project doesn't have the infrastructure to support
stable versions etc. (unittests, build farms). Things happen.

It works nicely now. I'll push some patches in your direction in a bit
again.

I'd like to add some docs to the launchpad, but I don't think it
actually includes a Wiki or anything like that?

     Mika
Thread
Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMika Raento23 Apr
  • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor23 Apr
    • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
      • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMika Raento24 Apr
        • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
  • %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento25 Apr
    • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Monty Taylor25 Apr
      • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento26 Apr
        • DocumentationMonty Taylor27 Apr
      • lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor27 Apr
          • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento7 May
            • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor7 May
      • Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typed attributeaccessMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typedattribute accessMonty Taylor28 Apr
Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor8 May