List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mika Raento Date:April 25 2007 10:26am
Subject:%/% rule in Makefile?
View as plain text
Hi

Were you actually able to use the perl makefile? %/% doesn't seem to be
valid with gnu make 3.80 at least (the docs state there may only be one
% in the target).

You also removed the 'OBJECT' directive from Makefile.PM, which at least
on my system causes the build to fail as then implicitly an
ndbapi.bundle is being created with only an implicit rule to create it
from ndbapi.o.

Now also both Mgm.i and Ndb.i include globals.i, which includes
ndb_init.h which causes __wrap_ndb_init and __wrap_ndb_end to be defined
twice, which makes the linker unhappy.

Are you planning to split this into two perl modules? But I checked out
something in the middle of it? If not, I can provide a diff of what I
did to make it compile again.

It's nice that the ../swig/*i files are now proper dependencies for the
perl module :-)

But having
$myTransaction->execute($ndb::Commit);
instead of
$myTransaction->execute($mysql::cluster::ndbapi::Commit);
in test.pl caused some headscrathing when seeing whether things work...

Cheers,
   Mika
Thread
Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMika Raento23 Apr
  • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor23 Apr
    • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
      • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMika Raento24 Apr
        • Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
Re: Language-specific wrappers/extensionsMonty Taylor24 Apr
  • %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento25 Apr
    • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Monty Taylor25 Apr
      • Re: %/% rule in Makefile?Mika Raento26 Apr
        • DocumentationMonty Taylor27 Apr
      • lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor27 Apr
          • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMika Raento7 May
            • Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor7 May
      • Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typed attributeaccessMika Raento26 Apr
        • Re: Support for NdbIndex(Scan)Operation, prelim. support for typedattribute accessMonty Taylor28 Apr
Re: lifetime of Ndb and Ndb_cluster_connection objectsMonty Taylor8 May