List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:April 16 2007 8:30pm
Subject:Re: PHP added, Java Build changed
View as plain text
Yes - that's the mono C#. And I agree, it's not really high on the list
of priorities... although it work surprisingly well. I do believe we
have quite a few more Python and Ruby folks than people running mono.

Monty

--
Monty Taylor
Senior Consultant

Thread
PHP added, Java Build changedMonty Taylor15 Apr
  • Re: PHP added, Java Build changedJim Dowling16 Apr
    • Re: PHP added, Java Build changedMonty Taylor16 Apr