List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stewart Smith Date:March 22 2007 9:54am
Subject:Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndb
View as plain text
On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 10:10 -0700, Monty Taylor wrote:
> Yes, ndb was moved to the storage dir in 5.1. Are you building and
> having things work with 5.0? We'll probably eventually need to put in a
> version test and some ifdefs to deal with API changes.

We won't really support NDBAPI on 5.0... so should just ignore it... or
at least totally not officially support it and rip out the support the
day 5.1 goes GA.

otherwise things could get a bit messy...
--
Stewart Smith, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Jumpstart your cluster:
http://www.mysql.com/consulting/packaged/cluster.html

patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMika Raento20 Mar
  • autoconf pthreads supportMika Raento20 Mar
    • Re: autoconf pthreads supportMonty Taylor20 Mar
  • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMonty Taylor20 Mar
    • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbStewart Smith22 Mar
      • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMika Raento22 Mar
        • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbStewart Smith23 Mar