List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:July 25 2007 8:40pm
Subject:Re: Erlang anyone?
View as plain text
Elliot Murphy wrote:
> I'm curious if anyone on this list has been using NDB from Erlang?
> I don't see Erlang as a currently supported backend to SWIG, but I'm
> very curious about what it would take to build bindings for it.

Well... you'd essentially have to write a new language support module
for SWIG. I don't know of any erlang work in swig already. You'll want
to look at:

http://www.swig.org/Doc1.3/Extending.html#Extending

Unfortunately, we use an awful lot of SWIG as it is. I'd be happy to
help work on it some, though, and certainly to work on adding the erlang
support to the connectors.

--
Monty Taylor
Senior Consultant