List:NDB Connectors« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Monty Taylor Date:March 20 2007 6:25pm
Subject:Re: autoconf pthreads support
View as plain text
Thread
patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMika Raento20 Mar
  • autoconf pthreads supportMika Raento20 Mar
    • Re: autoconf pthreads supportMonty Taylor20 Mar
  • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMonty Taylor20 Mar
    • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbStewart Smith22 Mar
      • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbMika Raento22 Mar
        • Re: patch: my NDB headers are under ndb/ not storage/ndbStewart Smith23 Mar