List:MySQL Documentation« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stefan Hinz Date:September 9 2003 5:22pm
Subject:Re: How to use multiple tables with MATCH() AGAINST("") queries?
View as plain text
Kutt,

> Is it possible to use fulltext search across multiple tables that have their
> own fulltext indexes. It's like searching with one textbox from the whole
> database, in essence. Do I have to create an alias table of the two and then
> use Fulltext or is there another way?

Sorry, this is not the right forum for questions like yours. Please
send such questions to the general MySQL mailing list. You don't have
to subscribe to that list to ask questions, though I would strongly
recommend that. Here's where you can register/send questions:

http://lists.mysql.com/

(It's the second list from above -- MySQL General Discussion.)

Regards,

Stefan Hinz
--
Are you MySQL certified? http://www.mysql.com/certification/

Thread
How to use multiple tables with MATCH() AGAINST("") queries?Kutt Niinepuu8 Sep
  • Re: How to use multiple tables with MATCH() AGAINST("") queries?Stefan Hinz9 Sep