List:MySQL Documentation« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 7 2010 3:52pm
Subject:Re: Documentation tipo in replication pages
View as plain text
Roberto,

See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/command-line-options.html

That's written for command-line options, but almost all of it applies to option files as
well.

--
Paul DuBois
Oracle Corporation / MySQL Documentation Team

Thread
Documentation tipo in replication pagesRoberto7 Oct
  • Re: Documentation tipo in replication pagesPaul DuBois7 Oct
    • Re: Documentation tipo in replication pagesRoberto7 Oct
      • Re: Documentation tipo in replication pagesPaul DuBois7 Oct