List:MySQL Documentation« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:October 7 2010 3:17pm
Subject:Re: Documentation tipo in replication pages
View as plain text
Hi Roberto,

For startup options (command line, option files), either underscore or dash works.

On Oct 7, 2010, at 10:02 AM, Roberto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there is a small tipo in the documentation about replication. In the page
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-howto-masterbaseconfig.html, the
> information says to configure two lines, one of them being "log-bin=mysql-bin". But, in
> the configuration files I found it to be "log_bin=mysql-bin" (notice the underline in
> log_bin).
>
> Roberto
>
> --
>  -----------------------------------------------------
>                Marcos Roberto Greiner
>
>   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
>    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
>                                  James Branch Cabell

Paul DuBois
Oracle Corporation / MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
www.mysql.com

Thread
Documentation tipo in replication pagesRoberto7 Oct
  • Re: Documentation tipo in replication pagesPaul DuBois7 Oct
    • Re: Documentation tipo in replication pagesRoberto7 Oct
      • Re: Documentation tipo in replication pagesPaul DuBois7 Oct