List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Verle Harrison Date:March 26 1999 2:11am
Subject:how can MySQL be restarted automatically on virtual serve?
View as plain text
Hi folks:

I am using MySQL 3.22.13b running on Solaris.  I am on a virtual server and I
own MySQL, I installed it from a binary distribution and it runs in my space.

I would like it to restart when ever the real server box is restarted.  I
provided my hosting company with the startup string I use to restart MySQL. All
paths in the string are full paths.  They tell me that they can't get it to
restart automatically, even though they put the line in their start up file.

Surely this is possible, can anyone give me a suggestion?

Verle Harrison
Battery Wholesale Distributors
2605 Gabriel View Dr
Georgetown, TX 78628
512.869.6280 ph   512.942.1036 fax
Batteries for your UPS
http://batterywholesale.com/
batterywholesale@stripped
Thread
how can MySQL be restarted automatically on virtual serve?(Verle Harrison)26 Mar
  • Re: how can MySQL be restarted automatically on virtual serve?Sasha Pachev26 Mar
    • Re: how can MySQL be restarted automatically on virtual serve?Michael Widenius28 Mar
  • how can MySQL be restarted automatically on virtual serve?Michael Widenius26 Mar