List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 9 2002 10:17pm
Subject:Re: permissions problem
View as plain text
At 22:25 +0100 2/9/02, Nick Wilson wrote:

>Hi all,
>I'm having a spot of bother with permissions (i think)
>I just set up MySQL for private developement at home with PHP and
>created a db 'mydb' and granted all privs to nick@localhost
>
>Now, I can 'USE mydb' from the command line but if I try to do the same
>from a php script I get 'Access denied for user: '@localhost' ......

Note that the message doesn't include a user name in front of the '@'.

Which it would if you were specifying one.

>Can somebody please tell me what to do?
>
>Many thanks...
>- --
>
>Nick Wilson
>
>Tel:	+45 3325 0688
>Fax:	+45 3325 0677
>Web:	www.explodingnet.com

Thread
permissions problemNick Wilson9 Feb
  • Re: permissions problemPaul DuBois9 Feb
Re: permissions problemNick Wilson9 Feb
  • Re: permissions problemPaul DuBois9 Feb
    • Re: permissions problemNick Wilson10 Feb
      • Re: permissions problemPaul DuBois10 Feb
        • Re: permissions problemNick Wilson10 Feb