List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:February 7 2002 12:17am
Subject:triming white space from a TEXT column
View as plain text
I am trying to trim both leading and trailing whitespace from a TEXT
column in my SELECT query.  I found the TRIM() command in the manual,
however, I can't get it to act upon a column name instead of an actual
string.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Richard

Thread
triming white space from a TEXT columnRichard Reina6 Feb
  • Re: triming white space from a TEXT columnPaul DuBois7 Feb
  • Re: triming white space from a TEXT columnRichard Reina7 Feb
    • Re: triming white space from a TEXT columnKeith C. Ivey7 Feb
Re: triming white space from a TEXT columnPaul DuBois12 Feb
Re: triming white space from a TEXT columnKeith C. Ivey12 Feb
Re: triming white space from a TEXT columnRichard Reina12 Feb