List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicholas Albright Date:March 26 1999 1:45am
Subject:mysql DBI interface and the column types
View as plain text
  In the DBI interface I can use $sth->{type} to get a reference to an
array of column types.  However, what exactly is in the reference I get
back, and how do I translate this into 'english'?  As far as I can tell
it's just an array of integers.  Does anyone know?

  Thanks for your time,
   -Nick

--

	Good; Fast; Cheap.  With anything in life, you can only have two.

    		-- Paraphrased from Ralph Droms

Thread
PC Version and Mac Version of MySQLJason Slack25 Mar
  • Re: PC Version and Mac Version of MySQLKarl Pielorz25 Mar
  • mysql DBI interface and the column typesNicholas Albright26 Mar
RE: PC Version and Mac Version of MySQLtcobb26 Mar