List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 10 1999 6:01pm
Subject:Re: [CGI] Re: getting back insert_id...i know how...but mysql thread issue is concerning me.
View as plain text
At 08:34, 19990810, Jann Linder wrote:
>okay, but is a connection considered the life of a statement
>handle in perl ?

No, the connection is held in the database handle returned from
the DBI->connect() call.

Tim
Thread
getting back insert_id...i know how...but mysql thread issue is concerning me.Jann Linder9 Aug
  • Re: getting back insert_id...i know how...but mysql thread issueis concerning me.Richard K. Moore9 Aug
    • Re: getting back insert_id...i know how...but mysql thread issue is concerning me.Benjamin Pflugmann10 Aug
      • RE: [CGI] Re: getting back insert_id...i know how...but mysql thread issue is concerning me.Jann Linder10 Aug
        • Re: [CGI] Re: getting back insert_id...i know how...but mysql thread issue is concerning me.Thimble Smith10 Aug