List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:February 1 2002 4:47pm
Subject:Re: Problem with query
View as plain text
At 10:36 -0300 2/1/02, daniel.cunha@stripped wrote:
>Hi,
>
>	I Have a problem with transaction controls... runing the query
>"begin; select * from table; commit;", this query run perfectly in the
>shell, but in my code return error of sintax.

If you're using some kind of MySQL API within a program that you're writing
you can't issue multiple statements within the same row.  Issue three
separate statements (and don't include the semicolons).

>	Somebody help me?

Thread
Problem with querydaniel.cunha1 Feb
  • Re: Problem with queryGerald Clark1 Feb
  • Re: Problem with queryKalok Lo1 Feb
  • Re: Problem with queryPaul DuBois1 Feb