List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:j.urban Date:January 31 2002 2:34am
Subject:Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?
View as plain text
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Dan Nelson wrote:

> In the last episode (Jan 30), Jeremy Zawodny said:
> > On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 08:11:53PM -0600, j.urban wrote:
> > > I've had good results with the following as well:
> > >
> > > :0
> > > mysql-list
> >
> > That will miss replies which are sent to the list an CC'd to you.
> > The list copy will match, but the CC'd copy will not.
>
> ..Aah, but that's the idea.  Then threads you have participated in go
> into your inbox, and the rest go into your mysql folder for perusal
> later.

Yes, and that's my intention, and I prefer to have the items I'm
specifically "copied on" dropped directly into my inbox, but after I
re-read the original post, Jeremy's recipe is a little better as the
original request was to get the CC's as well...

Thread
OT: procmail recipe for this list?Marco Fioretti31 Jan
  • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?Jeremy Zawodny31 Jan
    • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?j.urban31 Jan
      • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?Jeremy Zawodny31 Jan
        • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?Dan Nelson31 Jan
          • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?j.urban31 Jan