List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:j.urban Date:January 31 2002 2:11am
Subject:Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?
View as plain text
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Jeremy Zawodny wrote:

> > > do you have a procmail recipe which will catch ALL the messages to
> > > this list and put them in one folder? Even CCs, reply's, whatever?
> > >
> > > I follow several lists, and this  is one of the only two that I
> > > can't come up with a working recipe for.
>

> I use:
>
>   # MySQL
>
>   :0
>   * ^TOmysql@stripped
>   mysql
>
> Jeremy

I've had good results with the following as well:

:0
mysql-list

Thread
OT: procmail recipe for this list?Marco Fioretti31 Jan
  • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?Jeremy Zawodny31 Jan
    • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?j.urban31 Jan
      • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?Jeremy Zawodny31 Jan
        • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?Dan Nelson31 Jan
          • Re: OT: procmail recipe for this list?j.urban31 Jan