List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Lazor Date:January 30 2002 5:52am
Subject:Re: Suppress WARNING
View as plain text
At 11:40 PM 1/29/2002 -0600, Dan Nelson wrote:
>In the last episode (Jan 30), Tshering Norbu said:
> > > Hi list,
> > > How do you suppress the WARNING message like the one here:
> > >
> > > Warning: stat failed for photos/p73n1.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or
> > > directory) in /ad/details.php on line 12
> > >
> > > Everything works fine even with that error. I wanted to suppress this
> > error
> > > and not display at all.
>
>This is a PHP question having nothing to do with mysql.  Try a PHP
>mailing list.

Good advice.  However, since I know the answer, I hope it's ok to
respond.  .... edit php.ini.  There's a variable in there.... I don't
remember the exact name off-hand, but it's pretty obvious.  The file is
very well commented and will give you the details of what you should set
the value to for various options.
-Ed

Thread
Re: Suppress WARNINGTshering Norbu30 Jan
  • Re: Suppress WARNINGDan Nelson30 Jan
    • Re: Suppress WARNINGEd Lazor30 Jan
RE: Suppress WARNINGNeil Silvester30 Jan