List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 30 2002 4:31am
Subject:Re: Largest datatype
View as plain text
At 9:48 +0530 1/30/02, Charitha wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I want to know data type which will have a size greater than or equal to
>10kb in mysql.  Just anybody response to this mail and let me know.

You can check this for yourself in the MySQL manual:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/S/t/Storage_requirements.html

More than one type fits the bill, so you'll need to decide for yourself
which you prefer.

>Thank u.

Thread
Re: [PHP] MySQL NewbieGirish Nath29 Jan
  • Replication of selected DBCharitha29 Jan
    • RE: Replication of selected DBJai Kumar Shinde29 Jan
      • Replication of selected DBCharitha29 Jan
      • Replication of selected DBCharitha30 Jan
      • Largest datatypeCharitha30 Jan
Re: Largest datatypePaul DuBois30 Jan
  • Re: Largest datatypeCharitha30 Jan
Re: Largest datatypePaul DuBois30 Jan