List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Baklund Date:January 28 2002 2:45pm
Subject:RE: Cannot import mysql dump
View as plain text
* Sinisa Milivojevic
> Roger Baklund writes:
> > I believe the problem was that this is the ouput of a
> > mysqldump... why does mysqldump create invalid CREATE
> > statements...?
>
> Are you sure that the above is the output from mysqldump ??
>
> What server version ??

Of course I can not be 100% sure, but this is what Martin wrote originally:

* Martin MOKREJŠ
>   I have a problem to re-import sql dump from Linux 2.2.19 running
> mysql  Ver 11.15 Distrib 3.23.44, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)
> into the same mysqld under different database.
>
>   while running the same commandline on the source at least.
>
> $ mysqldump --extended-insert Bordetella_pertussis_Tohama_I
> nonglob_data | mysql mmo
> ERROR 1064 at line 11: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
> 'PRIMARY (id),
>   KEY contig_data_id (contig_data_id),
>   KEY contig_data_id_2 (con' at line 9
> $

So, unless Martin i joking with us, I would guess it is output from
mysqldump, and the version seems to be 3.23.44.

(Sorry for the cross quoting)

--
Roger

Thread
RE: Cannot import mysql dumpMartin MOKREJŠ27 Jan
  • RE: Cannot import mysql dumpSinisa Milivojevic28 Jan
    • RE: Cannot import mysql dumpRoger Baklund28 Jan
      • RE: Cannot import mysql dumpSinisa Milivojevic28 Jan
        • RE: Cannot import mysql dumpRoger Baklund28 Jan
        • RE: Cannot import mysql dumpMartin MOKREJŠ28 Jan