List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 28 2002 12:55am
Subject:Re: MySql Server Specification!
View as plain text
At 14:11 +0000 1/27/02, vikram singh wrote:
>Dear friend ,               I want to connect to MySql server thru
>telnet ...it ask for Handshake command so any budy can tell me what
>r the commands for communicating with server and where can i find
>list of command ...actually i want to write mysql gui client so i
>need to know what command to send to server for login and other
>things.... pleaz mail me at vishen@stripped

Wrong approach.  You're trying to use the raw client-server protocol.
Client API libraries already exist for several languages.
Use of of those rather than writing your own.  You'll save yourself
a lot of work.
Thread
MySql Server Specification!vikram singh27 Jan
  • Re: MySql Server Specification!Jeremy Zawodny28 Jan
  • Re: MySql Server Specification!Paul DuBois28 Jan