List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 26 2002 6:10pm
Subject:Re: Converting MS Access to MySQL
View as plain text
At 9:59 -0800 1/26/02, Ed Lazor wrote:
>At 12:51 PM 1/26/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>>I Scotland,
>>
>>It's not the first time i give this adress:
>>http://www.urbanresearch.com/software/utils/urbsql/
>>
>>Hope This Help ;)
>>
>>theOtherOne
>
>It looks like urSQL allows you to view data from various database
>formats.  Does it handle data conversion as well?  For example, will
>it take an Access database and save it as a MySQL database and vise
>versa?
>
>-Ed

I don't know about the product named above, but DBTools and MySQLFront both
can read Access files directly, create MySQL tables from them, and load
the data into the tables.

http://dbtools.vila.bol.com.br/
http://www.mysqlfront.de/
Thread
Converting MS Access to MySQLoliverjd26 Jan
  • Re: Converting MS Access to MySQLtheOtherOne26 Jan
    • Re: Converting MS Access to MySQLEd Lazor26 Jan
      • Re: Converting MS Access to MySQLPaul DuBois26 Jan
  • Re: Converting MS Access to MySQLtheOtherOne26 Jan
Re: Converting MS Access to MySQLMark Stringham26 Jan
  • Re: Converting MS Access to MySQL [really MySQL -> Oracle]Paul DuBois26 Jan
Re: Converting MS Access to MySQLEgor Egorov28 Jan