List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:August 9 1999 11:40am
Subject:SV: MySQL on big memory linux box - comments?
View as plain text
>Perhaps, but by the time you've bought the fancy box, and fancy OS,
you're
>not talking about 'this type of box' anymore. :)

Sorry, I was in a hurry and that didn't come out as I wanted. I meant to
say "when we're talking a box of this size" or something to that effect.
I run Linux on our cheapo P200 devel servers but for high end monsters
like this I would go for something else than Intel/*nux or Intel/*BSD.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design

www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
S-422 43 Hisings Backa

Thread
SV: MySQL on big memory linux box - comments?Martin Edelius9 Aug