List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:August 9 1999 11:12am
Subject:Swedish ISP's with MySQL (and PHP3) support?
View as plain text
Hi.

Can anyone here recommend any Swedish ISP's that supports MySQL and
PHP3? So far I've only worked with custom servers where I could install
it myself but more and more customers wants database solutions on the
Internet so I'm in need of a good ISP that I can cooperate with.

A simple link to their site will do just fine but if you have any
experience from working with them I'd really appreciate that type of
info as well.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design

www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
S-422 43 Hisings Backa

Thread
Swedish ISP's with MySQL (and PHP3) support?Martin Edelius9 Aug