List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victoria Reznichenko Date:January 23 2002 5:13pm
Subject:Re[2]: regarding the MySQL's server Caching feature
View as plain text
Hello Chetan,

CL> hi,
CL> thanks for reply,
CL> Actually , I wanted to change some configuration in my.cnf file
CL> regarding the InnoDB table..
CL> and according to the installation manual it should be present at
CL> /etc/my.cnf, which is not
CL> I have searched this file from root but couldn't find it.
CL> It is quite possible that the same file may have different name in this
CL> version (3.23.47).
CL> I have found my-huge.cnf,my-small.cnf and my-tiny.cnf like that but it's
CL> content are totally weird..
CL> are these files i am looking for..??

Examine these files thoroughly. Find the configuration that fits you best. Copy the file
under the name "my.cnf" in /etc or in /usr/local/mysql/var.

CL> thanks and regards,
CL> Chetan

[]

--
For technical support contracts, goto https://order.mysql.com/
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Victoria Reznichenko

Thread
RE: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureChetan Lavti22 Jan
  • Re: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureJeremy Zawodny22 Jan
    • Re: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureDan Nelson22 Jan
RE: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureChetan Lavti22 Jan
  • Re: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureJeremy Zawodny22 Jan
RE: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureChetan Lavti23 Jan
RE: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureChetan Lavti23 Jan
RE: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureEgor Egorov23 Jan
RE: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureVictoria Reznichenko23 Jan
Re[2]: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureEgor Egorov23 Jan
Re[2]: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureVictoria Reznichenko23 Jan
Re[4]: regarding the MySQL's server Caching featureVictoria Reznichenko24 Jan