List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:System Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem Date:January 23 2002 12:57pm
Subject:Re: Personal
View as plain text
How do we ditch spam from here?

On Tue, Mar 02, 1999 at 05:34:04PM +0100, ADAMU YUSUFF wrote:
>  NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
>  (DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES)
>  MALLAM ADAMU YUSUFF
>  ALTERNATIVE EMAIL:mallamyussuf@stripped
>
>  ATTN: THE PRESIDENT,
>
>  REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
>
>  ALTHOUGH THIS PROPOSAL MIGHT COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE
>  SINCE IT IS COMING FROM SOMEONE YOU DO NOT KNOW OR
>  EVER SEEN BEFORE, BUT AFTER DUE DELIBERATION WITH MY
>  COLLEAGUES, I DECIDED TO FORWARD THIS BUSINESS
>  PROPOSAL TO YOU. WE WANT A RELIABLE PERSON WHO COULD
>  ASSIST US TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF TWENTY FIVE MILLION,
>  FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS. (US$25.5
>  MILLION) INTO HIS/HER ACCOUNT.
>
>  THIS FUND RESULTED FROM AN OVER INVOICED BILL FROM A
>  CONTRACT AWARDED BY US FOR THE TURN-AROUND MAINTENANCE
>  (T.A.M) CARRIED OUT ON THE FOUR REFINERIES IN NIGERIA
>  DURING THE LAST MILITARY REGIME OF GENERAL ABDULSALAMI
>  ABUBAKAR. WE AWARDED THIS CONTRACT UNDER THE BUDGET
>  ALLOCATION TO MY PARASTATAL, THE BILL WAS APPROVED FOR
>  PAYMENT AND THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN EXECUTED AND THE
>  ORIGINAL CONTRACTOR WAS PAID HIS ACTUAL COST OF THE
>  CONTRACT. WE ARE LEFT WITH THE BALANCE OF US$25.5
>  MILLION DOLLARS AS THE OVER INVOICED AMOUNT, WHICH WE
>  HAVE DELIBERATELY OVER-ESTIMATED FOR OUR OWN USE, BUT
>  UNDER OUR PROTOCOL DIVISION, CIVIL SERVANTS ARE
>  FORBIDDEN TO OPERATE OR OWN FOREIGN ACCOUNT. THIS IS
>  WHY I AM CONTACTING YOU FOR ASSISTANCE. WE HAVE
>  AGREED TO SHARE THE MONEY AS FOLLOWS.
>  (i) 30% FOR YOU THE ACCOUNT OWNER.
>  (ii) 60% FOR US(THE OFFICIALS)
>  (iii) 10% TO BE USED IN SETTLING TAXATION AND ALL
>  LOCAL/FOREIGN EXPENSES.
>
>  AS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW AND MAKE YOU LESS CURIOUS, I
>  GOT YOUR ADDRESS FROM OUR REPUTABLE CHAMBER OF
>  COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY AND I AM THE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
>  OF THE CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE OF THE NIGERIAN
>  NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (DEPARTMENT OF
>  PETROLEUM RESOURCES) THIS TRANSACTION IS VERY MUCH
>  FREE FROM ALL SORT OF RISK BECAUSE THIS BUSINESS WAS
>  CAREFULLY PLANNED BEFORE IT WAS SUCCESSFULLY EXECUTED
>  AND WE THE OFFICIALS INVOLVED IN THIS DEAL HAVE PUT IN
>  MANY YEARS OF MERITORIOUS SERVICE TO OUR PARASTATAL.
>  WE HAVE BEEN EXERCISING PATIENCE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
>  FOR SO LONG AND FOR MOST OF US THIS IS A LIFETIME
>  OPPORTUNITY WE CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS.
>
>  TO GET THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, WE HAVE TO PRESENT
>  AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OUTFIT AND CONSEQUENT UPON
>  INDICATION OF YOUR INTEREST TO FULLY ASSIST US IN THIS
>  TRANSACTION, YOU ARE ADVISED TO FURNISH US WITH THE
>  FOLLOWING:
>  (i) THE BANK IN WHICH YOU WOULD WANT THE US$25.5
>  MILLION TO BE PAID INTO.
>  (ii) BENEFICIARY OF THE ACCOUNT.
>  (iii) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY
>  COMMUNICATION
>
>  THIS INFORMATION WILL ENABLE US SEEK APPROVAL OF THE
>  FUND FROM THE CONCERNED QUARTERS WITHIN 5-7 BANKING
>  DAYS AND THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM CORPORATION
>  (DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES) PAYMENT
> [...]

contact:
Dave Yadallee  NetKnow  The Internet Knowledge Company
root@stripped	 http://www.nl2k.ab.ca
990-3244
Thread
PersonalADAMU YUSUFF23 Jan
Re: PersonalMichael Stassen23 Jan
  • Re: PersonalJoel Wickard23 Jan
Re: Personaljay downs23 Jan
Re: PersonalSystem Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem23 Jan