List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chetan Lavti Date:January 23 2002 5:56am
Subject:RE: regarding the MySQL's server Caching feature
View as plain text
hi,
O.K., when I am creating the table as a heap type these are created as a
temporary tables as in
when I shutdown the server all the table(heap-table) content no where
exits. so suppose I create all my table as a type heap, then shutting
down of server means I will loose all my data, isn't it?
so, what's the method by which table contents remain in the secondary
storage, while I am creating the table as a heap type.

Chetan