List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:January 22 2002 4:44pm
Subject:Re: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?
View as plain text
At 16:31 +0800 1/22/02, ST Ooi wrote:
>OK, I know how to insert the data into a database, now
>how can i retrieve it and display it in client's browser?

If you're using Perl, you can get some sample code at
http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-perl.  This page also
contains links to the online version of the chapter that
discusses how to the code works.

>Thanks
>
>ST Ooi
>Malaysia

Thread
How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?ST Ooi22 Jan
  • Re: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?Kittiphum  Worachat22 Jan
  • Re: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?Paul DuBois22 Jan
Re: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?Pichan M.22 Jan
RE: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?Dean Rochester22 Jan
  • Re: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?Kittiphum  Worachat23 Jan
RE: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?Bret Ewin22 Jan
RE: How to read blob field data as picture and display on browser?Ramaraju.R.V23 Jan