List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Wana Date:August 8 1999 6:19pm
Subject:Re: access database in MySQL
View as plain text

>Hi. How can I use MS Access databases with MySQL?
>Exporting data and then importing to MySQL is not an option..

Perhaps exporting the data via MS Access using MyODBC is an option?
You can export tables via the ODBC driver to the MySQL-Server.

I don't know if MySQL can get MS Access tables right from the net,
because MS Access tables are only files on a station in the network
(some fun with samba, convertes, etc ... :))

Good luck
Thomas

Thread
access database in MySQLGeocrawler.com8 Aug
Re: access database in MySQLThomas Wana8 Aug
RE: access database in MySQLSanjiv Bawa8 Aug