List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Boyd Lynn Gerber (801) 250-O795 Work Date:March 25 1999 5:32pm
Subject:Re: why is sco build using "-belf" and what does it mean ?
View as plain text
The default on SCO is coff.  You need elf files.  -belf makes all binaries
elf.  Only elf binanies can be shared.  I will not go into a large
disscussion on coff vs. elf.  Let me just say you need elf.  On some
compilers you use the -melf instead.  What version of gcc are you using.
I recommend the version done by Robert Lipe.  The latest egcs is OK too.

Good Luck,

Boyd Gerber
gerberb@stripped

Thread
why is sco build using "-belf" and what does it mean ?Jeffrey Dickens25 Mar
  • Re: why is sco build using "-belf" and what does it mean ?Drew M Hahn25 Mar
  • Re: why is sco build using "-belf" and what does it mean ?801) 250-O795 Work25 Mar
Re: why is sco build using "-belf" and what does it mean ?Jeffrey Dickens25 Mar