List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rich Foreman Date:January 15 2002 10:56pm
Subject:synchronize??
View as plain text
Hi,

I have two servers (one remotely hosted, and one locally) that I would like
to have the same database on for backup purposes.

I would like the two databases to synchronize automatically and all the time.

Is there currently any way to do this?

Remote server:  FreeBSD running MySQL 3.23.40
Local Server: WinXP with phpTriad and MySQL 3.23.32 (I am changing this
server to foxserv with latest MySQL tomorrow)

Databases have same name and user/password combos

Thanks,

Rich

---